- General Information:
- Data Collected – When you use this website, the following non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit may be logged: your IP and your top level domain name (eg., .com, .gov, etc.), the date and time of your visit, the pages you access during your visit and the type of browser you are using.
- Data Usage – We use this information for statistical purposes to determine the effectiveness of our site and areas for improvement. We do not use this information to attempt to identify individual users and do not link it to personally identifiable information.
- Information Supplied by You:
- Data Collected – You have the opportunity contact us through our “contact” page, and thus consent to sending the following fields: Your name, your email, your website, and your message.
- Requests – If you would like to access, modify or delete any information previously supplied by you and you no longer desire to receive materials or other communication from us, please contact us. Please quote your name and address and provide brief details of how we might assist you. If necessary, we may need to take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with personal information we may hold about you.
ScriberBase Inc. administers this website on behalf of its company. While ScriberBase Inc. has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, the information may be superseded by events or cease to be accurate subsequently. No obligation to update the information is accepted and ScriberBase Inc. accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of the information contained on this site. The information should not be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation and should not be relied on as a basis for any decision or action. None of the information on this site shall form the basis of any contract with ScriberBase Inc. or any other affiliate of its company.